The Holy Face (Reproduction an Original Vatican Relic)
This image is a reproduction of one of the original Holy Face Relics from the Vatican from the Miracle of the Holy Face in 1849 when the actual Veil of Veronica was presented in the Vatican, it began to glow.
This powerful devotion is one for our times. The Approved Revelations of the Holy Face to Sister Mary of St. Peter, a Discalced Carmelite Nun of Tours, France, are noted in the book, The Golden Arrow.
The Promises of this Devotion are as follows:
- By offering My Face to My Eternal Father, nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained.
- By My Holy Face, they will work wonders, appease the anger of God and draw down mercy on sinners.
- 3. All those who honor My Face in a spirit of reparation will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica.
- 4. According to the care they take in making reparation to My Face disfigured by blasphemers, so will I take care of their souls which have been disfigured by sin. My Face is the Seal of the Divinity, which has the virtue of reproducing in souls the image of God.
- Those who by words, prayers or writings defend My cause in the Work of Reparation, especially My priests, I will defend before My Father, and will give them My Kingdom.
- As in a kingdom they can procure all that is desired with a coin stamped with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven they will obtain all they desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face.
- Those who on earth contemplate the wounds of My Face shall in Heaven behold it radiant with glory.
- They will receive in their souls a bright and constant irradiation of My Divinity, that by their likeness to My Face they shall shine with particular splendor in Heaven.
- I will defend them, I will preserve them and I assure them of Final Perseverance.
- I solemnly promise that whoever distributes the devotion to My Holy Face will avoid the punishments that will come upon the human race.